Default Windows printing to black and white
Missing Print Job when using Confidential print
*Note: For print server environment, go to "Advanced" > "Printing Defaults" instead
- Go to “Devices and Printers”
- Open the print driver that you want to make changes
- Select Printing Preferences
- Select "Print in black and white"
Install Lexmark Printer Drivers on Mac
When printing same file multiple times, select/check "Keep duplicate documents"
Overlay (Letterhead) with the Lexmark (PCL) Universal Print Driver
*Make sure your Mac OS X system software is up to date
- From the Apple menus, navigate to either of the following: System Preferences > Print & Scan or System Preferences > Print & Fax.
- Click on the [+] sign and then the Default Tab.
- On the Default tab, select (highlight) the printer from the list of discovered printers.
Option: For printers that do not support Bonjour, select IP tab, select HP JetDirect Socket under the Protocol tab, and then enter the printer IP Address.
- The system will automatically search for the applicable driver.
Note: If the printer driver is not found, select it manually from the Print Using drop-down list. Click Others and search for your printer model's corresponding PPD file.
- Click Add. A print queue will now be created under system preferences.
To verify this: Go to System Preferences > Print and Scan or System Preferences > Print and Fax.
Lexmark Print Driver download
- Creation of a graphic with a company logo for use as an overlay.
- Printing the logo as a print file (.prn) by temporary changing the "printer port" setting to "Print to File".
- Download of the .prn file to the printer's RAM, flash, or hard drive. From "Control Panel" > "Device and Printers" > "Lexmark Universal XL driver" > Properties > Overlays
- Selection of the overlay in a printing scenario. File > Print > Properties > Overlays
Detail instruction from Lexmark support